Welcome to Broadview Pre-3s
The Pre-3s Class takes place twice per week, with one drop-off day and parents stay and work in the classroom one day per week. This allows children to begin to develop autonomy, but still allows parents to be an important part of their children’s educational experience.
Enrollment and Tuition:
- Children who will be at least two years of age by August 31st.
- For the 2018-2019 School Year, 8 monthly payments of $100 plus quarterly registration of $53.23 with North Seattle Community College.
- Scholarships are available.
- To apply, submit a registration form. Enrollment is confirmed when the parent coordinator has received your $40 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Questions? Please contact Pre3s Parent Coordinator.
Parent Participation Includes:
- Parents are expected to stay and work in the classroom one day per week.
- Attend once-a-month, 2 hour evening meetings for preschool business and parent education.
- Providing snack for the class per the rotating schedule.
- All parents will be responsible for holding a board position or participating in a committee.
- Participating in fundraising activities.
Classes meet twice-a-week on Tuesday and Friday mornings 9:30 – 11:30 AM from late September through May. A typical class schedule follows:
- 9:30-10:00 Free play outside (weather permitting)
- 10:00-10:15 Circle time
- 10:15-11:15 Choice time (Snack, motor, sensory, art, discovery, or reading)
- 11:15-11:30 Circle time